More buyers are interacting with videos today than ever before and, in 2019, it’s vital to boost and ramp up your video marketing to connect with your audience. Video marketing is a powerful strategy that you should adopt today to promote and grow your professional service firm online.
It will not just help you achieve your bottom line, but is one of the estimated tactics to market a professional service firm (bring exposure to it).
So in 2019, it’s important to boost and ramp up your firm video marketing to connect better with your buyer audience.
But don’t believe me just because I said it! I’ve compiled 15 intriguing statistics that illustrates the power behind video marketing for your firm. It’s my utmost hope that it will motivate you to bolster your video strategy to create success in your firm’s overall digital marketing.
Are you ready? Let’s get started.
There’s a statistical record that by 2019, where we are already, global consumer Internet video traffic will account for 80% of all consumer Internet traffic (Source: SmallBizTrends)
#2 Facebook generates 8 billion video views on average per day (Source: Social Media Today)
#3 YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises 100% every year (Source: Hubspot)
#4 55% of people watch videos online every day (Source: Digital Information World)
#5 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others (Source: RendrFx)
#6 90% of users say that product videos are helpful in the decision process (Source: Hubspot)
#7 Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined (Source: SmallBizTrends)
#8 Video posts on Facebook have 135% greater organic reach than photo posts (Source: Social Media Today)
#9 Including a video on a landing page can increase conversion rates by 80% (Source: Unbounce)
#10 After watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online (Source: Hubspot)
#11 Companies using video enjoy 41% more web traffic from search than non-users (Source: SmallBizTrends)
#12 59% of senior executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic on the same page, they prefer to watch video (Source: Digital Information World)
#13 People spend 3 times longer watching a live social video compared to one that has been prerecorded (Source: Social Media Today)
#14 Video in an email leads to 200-300% increase in click-through rates (Source: Hubspot)
#15 Top three most effective types of video content: Customer testimonials (51%); Tutorial videos (50%); Demonstration videos (49%) (Source: Curata)
How does this concern you as an accountant, engineer, architect, hr professional or even a legal practitioner?
The statistics above reveals how effective video marketing can be for your firm, so begin to think about how you can use video in your marketing strategy.
I have provided you with some tactics below, which will provide you with great results if implemented.
- Use videos to share your firm’s story. One of the most effective way to let your target buyers into the world of your firm, what you stand for and what make you different is a quality video. You can shoot the video, edit it and upload it to your site. Get help if you don’t want to do it yourself. It will allow viewers to experience the passion and zeal around your firm. This makes more sense as the shortest way to get into people’s head is to go through their heart.
- Some of the times, upload videos directly to LinkedIn and Facebook instead of sharing videos from YouTube. This will help to boost organic reach.
- Create videos for each of your products, especially your flagship one. Illustrate how to use it, the benefits, features and specs. The more you educate your audience on its use, the better success they’ll have
- Repurpose popular blog posts into a video series to extend its reach
- Include videos in your email content. Be sure to put the word “Video” in the subject line
- Use an editorial calendar to help you organize, plan and schedule your videos so it aligns with your business goals and keeps you consistent