More buyers are interacting with videos today than ever before and, in 2019, it’s vital to boost and ramp up your video marketing to connect with your audience. Video marketing is a powerful strategy that you should adopt today to promote and grow your professional service firm online.
It will not just help you achieve your bottom line, but is one of the estimated tactics to market a professional service firm (bring exposure to it).
So in 2019, it’s important to boost and ramp up your firm video marketing to connect better with your buyer audience.
But is there Statistics that Support Video Marketing for Professionals?
A big YES! There is. I’ve compiled 15 intriguing statistics that illustrates the power behind video marketing for your firm. It’s my utmost hope that it will motivate you to bolster your video strategy to create success in your firm’s overall digital marketing.
Are you ready? Let’s get started.
#1. 80% of all consumer Internet traffic
There’s a statistical record that by 2019, where we are already, global consumer Internet video traffic will account for 80% of all consumer Internet traffic (Source: SmallBizTrends)
#2 8 billion video views on average per day
Facebook generates 8 billion video views on average per day (Source: Social Media Today). I see this to be incredible.
#3 video consumption rises 100%
YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises 100% every year (Source: Hubspot). This means as the years come by, there will continue to be 100% increase.
#4 55% of people watch videos online
55% of people watch videos online every day (Source: Digital Information World). For me, a marketing message that gets to 55% of the target audience can be voted to be successful.
92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others (Source: RendrFx). What then is a better way to make your marketing message go viral as service professional. This stats is a proof that video marketing for service professionals work.
#6 product videos are helpful in the decision process
90% of users say that product videos are helpful in the decision process (Source: Hubspot). Woh! I didn’t see that coming. A whooping 90% of users! This is end of all your marketing campaign then. Come let’s go for vacation. Mission has been accomplished.
#7 Social video generates 1200%
Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined (Source: SmallBizTrends). Hmmm. I will leave this to you to interpret. But 1200% is a figure not to be messed with, except you want to be burnt. I plead you don’t go and create your video contents.
#8 135% greater organic
Video posts on Facebook have 135% greater organic reach than photo posts (Source: Social Media Today). Bravo! Where are those complaining of marketing budget? Gather here. This is all you need to generate free sales lead, whether you are a lawyer, accountant, real estate agent. This is for you. And if you can’t work on this, then I don’t know…
#9 increase conversion rates by 80%
Let me project this with a graphics so that you wouldn’t have the chance to tell me that my hand writing is not eligible enough. Look at it!
It says including a video on a landing page can increase conversion rates by 80% (Source: Unbounce)
#10 After watching a video
After watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online (Source: Hubspot). That’s it. After, not before. If you need more clients for your professional service business, then invest in video marketing campaigns. That way, users can watch your videos, then buy. Good? Good.
#11 enjoy 41% more web traffic
Companies using video enjoy 41% more web traffic from search than non-users (Source: SmallBizTrends). Who care for some extra traffic from search? You do? Go and create your marketing videos. Then come and have some.
#12 59% of senior executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic on the same page, they prefer to watch video (Source: Digital Information World)
#13 People spend 3 times longer watching
People spend 3 times longer watching a live social video compared to one that has been prerecorded (Source: Social Media Today). You want to be famous for arresting people’s attention? Go and start your professional services video marketing campaign.
#14 200-300% increase in click-through rates
Video in an email leads to 200-300% increase in click-through rates (Source: Hubspot).
Stop over the poor click-through rates for your emails. Go and create some awesome and valuable marketing videos, and add them to email campaigns.
#15 most effective types of video content
Just before you asking me, “How will I know the kind of videos that people will like?, find your answer below.
Top three most effective types of video content: Customer testimonials (51%); Tutorial videos (50%); Demonstration videos (49%) (Source: Curata). Yeah. Thank you too.
Still asking how does this concern you as an accountant, engineer, architect, hr professional or even a legal practitioner?
The statistics above reveals how effective video marketing can be for your firm, so begin to think about how you can use videos in your marketing strategy.
I have provided you with some tactics below, which will provide you with great results if implemented.
Here are Some Video Marketing Ideas
- Use videos to share your firm’s story. One of the most effective way to let your target buyers into the world of your firm, what you stand for and what make you different is a quality video.
- You can shoot the video, edit it and upload it to your site. Get help if you don’t want to do it yourself.
- It will allow viewers to experience the passion and zeal around your firm. This makes more sense as the shortest way to get into people’s head is to go through their heart.
- Some of the times, upload videos directly to LinkedIn and Facebook instead of sharing videos from YouTube. This will help to boost organic reach.
- Create videos for each of your products, especially your flagship ones. Illustrate how to use it, the benefits, features and specs. The more you educate your audience on its use, the better success they’ll have greater interest in buying.
- Repurpose popular blog posts and articles into a video series to extend its reach. You’ve seen all the video marketing stats above, so you know videos reach more audience than normal articles.
- Use an editorial calendar to help you organize, plan and schedule your videos so it aligns with your business goals and keeps you consistent
- Include videos in your email content. Be sure to put the word “Video” in the subject line so readers will know the value they will get when they open your emails. Not everyone includes videos in their emails. So the general belief is that anyone who does will have something good to say. And value means more visibility, because they will highly likely share with friends, and more credibility because you will become the expert in your industry – the most obvious choice.
Wouldn’t you want to become the most obvious choice in your market? I can help you. Click this number to 08126569950 call me directly.